Monday, December 20, 2010

3rd Birthday Bash

It was a princess extravaganza. Ella's 3rd birthday party was on Saturday and she'd asked for a purple cake. The theme requested was princess or Tinkerbell. When I first found out I was having a baby girl, I was a little hesitant about all things pink and princess-y. I truly believe I was given Ella as a way for me to learn to get over myself! Kids are going to be who they are and Ella is my little girly girl. With me as her Mom, she won't be too over the top. Anyway - Ella had a blast with her new princess dress-up clothes, her princess dolls and eating her princess cake!
dressed like a princess - holding her princesses


my girl!

Zac & Kristen enjoying the toddler bday party!

opening some gifts, with JJ and Chrissy looking on


purple princess cake - of course


Uncle Ollie bought a gift to support our budding photographer

Grammy & Papa looking on with Luke

Abby - the most patient girl ever - playing princess

1 comment:

Oliver said...

I feel like I missed the boat on this princess theme! Woops!